Who We Are
LD Private Hire Taxis gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Information That We Collect
LD Private Hire Taxis processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you.
The personal data that we collect from is: –
- Home Address
- Personal Email
- Business Email
- Home Telephone Number
- Mobile Telephone Number
We collect information in the below ways: –
- Website Bookings
How We Use Your Personal Data
LD Private Hire Taxis takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
- We collect your personal data to provide a service and to ensure that your service runs accordingly to your expectations.
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes.
- We have a legal obligation to share your personal data with credit reference agencies, for the purpose of fraud prevention.
- We may occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests.
You have the right to access any personal information that LD Private Hire Taxis processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you.
- The purposes of the processing.
- The categories of personal data concerned.
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed.
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source.
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
LD Private Hire Taxis takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- Unique account numbers and passwords where requested.
- Data is held securely on our systems on a managed firewalled network with anti-virus and anti-malware protection.
- Regular backups of our internal server data to ensure that no data is lost.
- Payments are encrypted with trusted providers.
- Hard copies of documents, where needed, are stored in lockable offices.
Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to protect your personal data you acknowledge that we cannot fully guarantee the security of all personal data so if you have any specific concerns please contact us at email@example.com
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to LD Private Hire Taxis however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services we will not be able to offer some/all of our services without it